Friday, October 17, 2014

MR RANDY'S SECRET TO SEXUAL HEALTH

I visited Osun state, specifically Ilesha, I met a man in his late 40s. He had been tagged “RANDY Orton”; a sex champion. People advised young girls to stay clear of him.
I realised that at his age many men are not that sexually active so I made friends with him, aiming to know his secret. These are my discoveries;
1.      Unripe plantain is always in his diet especially in the roasted form.
2.      He never ate food late at night.
3.      He takes evening stroll often.
4.      He loves eating banana.
5.      Walnut was highly consumed in season.
6.      He doesn’t eat bulk meals but in bits
7.      He loves eating vegetable and smoked fish
8.      He would combine his roasted unripe plantain with fresh smoked fish sauce
9.      He ate much of grain and cereal in place of heavy swallow
10.  He loves beans in all preparations
I have not established his diet as a standard but I feel it can help as a guide to improve sexual health.

No comments:

Post a Comment